COMPLIANCE 101 WORKSHOP
Tuesday, March 24, 2015 9:00AM- 4:00PM
University College of the Cayman Islands
168 Olympic Way
TOGETHER. SHAPING THE FUTURE.
GCS Advisory in partnership with the International Association of Certified Compliance Specialists (IACCS) is please to offer this one day training programme for staff new to the financial services industry or those thinking about a career incompliance. Compliance 101 will assist you in your understanding of the importance of compliance in today’s business environment, the role of the Compliance Officer and the exciting career opportunities that exist in the field.
Compliance 101 will provide you with an overview of the critical components of compliance; money laundering, terrorist financing, risk management, the role of the regulator and the obligations under the Cayman Islands Proceeds of Crime Law and its supporting regulations. Lunch and light refreshments will be provided.
- What is Compliance?
- International Influence on Compliance and AML
- Understanding Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing
- Know Your Customer and Client Identification Requirements
- Suspicious Transaction Indicators and Reporting Requirements
- Record Keeping Requirements
- The Role of the Compliance Officer
- Creating a Compliance Programme
FEE: CI $275.00 per person Group Rate: (2 or more): CI $225
Click Here for : Compliance 101 Registration Form Mar 24, 2015
Seating is limited so please sign-up early to ensure your place.